On October 7th, 1930, in the Oxford Street show rooms of E. Pollard & Co, an exhibition opened for which Brangwyn designed and furnished three complete room ensembles.
The furniture was made by E. Pollard & Co, the ceramics by Doulton, Leach Potteries and Ashtead Potters, the electric light fittings by Louis Dernier & Hamlyn Ltd, hand tufted Donegal rugs by Alex. Morton, Sons & Co, Glassware by James Powell & Sons and carpets by James Templeton & Co. Under the one roof Brangwyn had the finest firms in Britain creating pieces to his designs.
"There is a large public who would like to possess convenient and beautiful things at a reasonable cost, and here, through the enterprise and energy of Mr. Edward Pollard, are exhibited the results of what thought, design and workmanship can produce."
C. G. Holme, ‘Frank Brangwyn: Designs for British Industry’ in ‘The Studio’ Vol 100, 1930